FO Alert: Socks

 

Tree Farm Socks by Natalie Sheldon

Cast on: 10/17/2020

Cast off: 9/7/21

Yarn: Leading Men Fiber Arts Show Stealer in Spritely Endeavors (226 yds)

Kim Dyes Yarn Sourdough Sock in Murky Pond (156 yds)

 I am not good at colorwork. I like to think I'm getting better, and this project definitely helped. Despite my uneven tension, I'm absolutely thrilled about these socks. I knew I had to make them for my mom the moment I saw them. They're too small for me to try on, so hopefully they'll fit her. Generally, if I can't get handknit socks on, I send them to her, so it should be ok. The yarns were great, the pattern was wonderful, and I want to make sooo many pairs of stranded socks now. I'm absolutely obsessed with the pattern on the bottom of the feet. 

Excuse the terrible picture. They are too small for me to model!

Curling Mist Socks by Helen Stewart

Cast on: 2/10/21

Cast off: 10/13/21

Yarn: Birch Hollow Fibers Sylvia Sock in Vignette's Wings (282 yds)

It feels like forever ago that I started these. I loved the way they look, but for some reason could not get into the knitting. I worked on them off an on for months and just now finally focused and finished them. I made them a little short with the intention of gifting them, but that has not happened yet. Maybe a last minute Christmas gift for someone?


xo Uhlissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Year in Review

FO Alert: GAP-tastic Cowl