week of WIPs:day 7

I saved my last post of the week to focus on neglected WIPs. I'm honestly surprised I only have three to talk about. Well, if I'm totally honest,  there are more we could check in on,  but they are so deep in hibernation,  I'd hate to disturb them at this point.  

Reflecting on the stress I've been feeling about knitting deadlines and my attempts to relieve some of the pressure from myself,  I'm only mildly surprised that two MKAL projects find themselves in my collection of neglected projects.  I struggled to let myself do things on my own time, but I managed to put these aside and not worry. Even though I was enjoying the groups, it was better for me to stop trying to keep up. I'd love to finish both of these one day. 


                                                        Long Winter's Night by Laura Aylor 



And my one non-MKAL, The Birdwatcher by Casapinka.  I love the idea of this top, but I keep getting called away from the endless stockinette by all the other projects I have going. One day I'll finish.  And it will probably be too cold out to wear it.  

 I don't even know of they still classify as WIPs since I haven't touched them in so long, but I wanted to share and document their current status.  Maybe inspire myself a little to pick them back up. 


Despite the number of projects I've shared this week,  I have some very ambitious September plans.  Three new MKALs (two socks and one shawl) and the very good odds that I'll cast on at least three other random things.  Stay tuned to see just how out of control things get! 

Look forward to some FO posts soon for some of the projects we've visited this week!

Xo uhlissa 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Year in Review

FO Alert: Socks

FO Alert: GAP-tastic Cowl